Saturday, June 23, 2007

In my absence

Okay - this will be the last time I will need to apologize for a long gap between postings. I like to think I have a more legitimate excuse this time though. Two things have happened that I am proud of and relate to my passion to reform of the civil service:

1. I wrote an paper for an IPAC (Institute of Public Administration of Canada) competition about "Challenges and Opportunities in the Public Sector," which resulted in winning it (originally I was going to post the full thing here but it is a little too large - so I'll just provide a link to the IPAC site when they have it up.

2. Somewhat relating to the first, I have been asked to be on the board of directors for the IPAC National Capital Region.

Regardless, I still apologize for the time gap and I will post a real one before the weekend is out - or else I give Casey and Aaron complete freedom to harass me.

No comments: